Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Running with Christmas Vacation





I love my running app.  Not only does it keep up with my miles and pace...but it also posts on Facebook for me when I'm out on a run.  If anyone makes a comment on my run, the app will read them too me.  Often I get comments like, "Run like you stole it."  This week, however, my friends Holly and Tony decided they wanted to entertain me while I ran.
The whole thing started off while I was running on Wednesday.  It started innocent enough...but quickly went downhill.  See what I mean:
  • Tony - We should stop and have donuts.
  • Tony - You know Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid, Donner and Blitzen.  but do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all?
  • Tony - Jingle Bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.
  • Tony - Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers created the great nation.
  • Holly - She's short and skinny, but she's strong.  Her first baby came out sideways.  She didn't scream or nuthin'.
  • Tony - Soylent green is made of people
I thought that I was having trouble running that day since I was laughing so hard.  Little did I know it would get worse on Thursday's run:




National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. We watch this every Christmas as a family! My stepmom thinks it is stupid - but we always quote it to her and she laughs! Hopefully we will win her over this Christmas! #indigo #magicalholiday.
  • Holly - If I woke up tomorrow wit my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than i am now.
  • Tony -  She falls down a well, her eyes go cross.  She gets kicked by a mule they go back.  I don't know.
  • Tony - It's a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club.  Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving throughout the entire year.
  • Holly - Can I refill your eggnog for you?  Get you something to eat?  Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
  • Tony - I hope nobody I know drives by and sees me standing in the year staring a the house in my pajamas.
  • Holly - Is Rusty still in the navy?
  • Tony - Fixed the newel post.
  • Tony - Oh, I was just smelling - smiling.  I was just blouse - browsing.  I, uh, heh heh.  Well, I guess it just wouldn't...Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are.  Whew.  It is warm in here, isn't it?
Bhahahhahaa one of my favorite lines of the whole movie! Already started watching this holiday season!!

There were a couple of times I almost had to stop...I was laughing so hard.  You've gotta love friends like that! 

So...who's in the mood to watch a little "Christmas Vacation"

Happy Streaking!



No comments:

Post a Comment