Thursday, June 27, 2013

About Me

I am a random runner.  The dictionary defines random as, "proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason or pattern."  I think that pretty much describes my running habits.  Without aim, reason or pattern.  I've run on and off for the past 2 1/2 years.  Why so random?  I have two kids, ages 7 & 8.  While I'm a stay-at-home mom, you should really call me an in-the-car mom.  There is always something to take care of: school volunteering, after school activities, grocery shopping, Girl Scout planning, and on and on. That keeps me from being regular with my running.  You can also throw in weather (I don't like to run when it's hot, cold, rainy or sunny) and the occasional running injury.  Yes, over these last 2 1/2 years I've been pretty random.

If you are reading this blog to make yourself a better runner...you are definitely in the wrooooong place.  Any advice I give should be taken with a grain of salt...because I really don't know what I'm talking about. If you're looking for someone to commiserate with on the trials of trying to run...I'm your girl. I'll just try not to be too random!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment